【导读】福建银行招聘网发布福建银行招聘考试网:福建银行招聘考试银行英语常用词汇(4)福建金融考试微信公众号(fjhtjr666),福建金融银行培训咨询电话:0591-87896332;88780197, 微信咨询请扫描下方二维码:
福建银行招聘网为考生整理发布《福建银行招聘考试银行英语常用词汇(4)》,汇总了2014年至2015年各大银行新招聘公告,其中包括了社会招聘及校园招聘。提供及时的招考信息、精品的辅导课程以及贴心的备考服务,福建银行招聘网—银行招聘培训领军品牌!银行招聘考试交流群:384073192,欢迎广大学员进群交流学习!
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
Useful Words and Phrases
to close an account, to clear an account 结清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款单
the number slip 号码牌
a withdrawal form 取款单
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据
teller, cashier 出纳员
(编辑:Rich 高)3万+
阅读量150w+
粉丝1000+
点赞数
福建华图微信
福州市鼓楼区五四路82号融都国际大厦9层
客服热线:0591-87896332
网站:https://fuzhou.huatu.com